Monday, May 9, 2011

No Limits

Everyone says kids are to young to cook or write books, but I am only a teenager and have been writing a book for a few months and am planning on writing an entire series. I have been cooking for a couple of years and learning new things, finding new recipes and enjoying every minute of it. Anyone can do what interests them. Don't think you're to young or to inexperienced because how will you get experience in anything if you don't do it, practice it and experience it. I found that if I put some effort into learning something new or improving at the things I am already doing and give myself no limits or boundaries I can do anything.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool. Good luck with your skating and cooking and writing! Hope to see some of all that on here soon!

    ReplyDelete